Saturday, October 16, 2010

Xbox - Red Ringed...

So after getting FIFA 11 the other day, I have gone on an Xbox spurt (the ones where I play essentially hours and hours non stop). Been going great as I get home, procrastinate, and start playing on the Xbox...

So today, I was going to continue this. But after a forced update, my xbox decided to red ring :(. Even though I've been told the update and the red ring are not related... I still have my reservations. But end result, I am now without a Xbox to procrastinate with.

Sorta sad in a way - played it maybe less than 50 times since I got it 3 years ago, and it's gonna take $100 to fix (as luck would have it, it was 1 month past the 3 year warranty).

If only I played it more in the past... anyhow, guess I will just have to get a new one (since the new one comes out to around the same price it seems).

note to self:
lesson of the day - play on the xbox more.

No comments: