Saturday, March 12, 2011

PBR in a paper bag...

So on Sat I get a call in the afternoon, after my nap, that I should go out tonite to meet lil genius's new friend... So after a quick steak dinner, dressed up, and then headed into town.

Originally, it was to start with beer pong, then flip cup... but having arrived late, we headed straight to the bar. Went all the way to Fremont, feels pretty weird in some ways, because as I was going there, I realized that I never really have gone to Fremont for a bar night before. And I wonder why I haven't earlier!

At the bar, I was strangely amused when there were people drinking out of paper bags! That is just awesome. You buy a bottle of PBR, then stick it in a paper bag. So I bought one and I have to say, it's hard to drink out of a paper bag... it felt like it was gonna slip away at any time...

At some point, I also convinced someone that 3am hot dogs are better than 1am hot dogs. I guess them books on conversation and persuasion's paying off.

Pretty fun night overall. Haven't had one of these in ages...

No comments: