Sunday, March 06, 2011

Whistler Weekend

The yearly trip to Whistler at Fairmont arrives this weekend.

I have realized that I am terribly out of shape. 3/4 of the first run was awesome - I was flying down, felt fully in control. Then that last 1/4 of the run, I was dyyyyiiing. So tired.. legs burning. That was pretty much the rest of the day... hahaha

Had the usual Japanese dinner - but like Travel Buddy mentioned, each year we seem to order less and less.

The highlight though was being able to drink Canadian beer. Moosehead and Rickards... here I thought we would get 3 6-packs, between 3 ppl.. and I can take some back. But the result.. only 5 beers left! All the while playing a card monopoly game and Rambo...

Spend Sunday bumming around Richmond... then bought myself a nice 21 yr old bottle as compensation for missing lil dragon dumplings... .. .

Fun timesssss

No comments: