Saturday, April 23, 2011

Vegas Weekend Part II: Shopping Day!

The night before ended rather soberly, but while a few of the guys went for poker fun, I slept in, then woke up, and decided to go next door and shop.

I've been meaning to get some new clothes, so I figure, why not check out if there are any sales (and yes - you are still on Mson's blog right now...). So here I am, wandering about the mall, and I end up finding myself my long awaited blazer, and along the way, bought a couple other items. Also because of their great marketing, I finally singed up for a Macy's card... haha. I still remember the first year, they flat out rejected me for lack of credit - but that is no more! Welcome 20% discount!

Overall it was a pretty chillaxing day. At night we went for AYCE Brazillian BBQ. Had some pretty good Sangria there. Though I have to say, it just felt like going to Ipanema. Then tried this LAN gaming thing for the first time in my life (definitely not something for me)...

Again a pretty sober night...

No comments: