Saturday, May 14, 2011

On the word Tomolo

So I've been typing 'tomolo' quite a bit (in place of tomorrow) since I am just very used to typing this (and I claim it's alot faster to type).

I still remember that some time last year, I had someone send me a mail asking what 'tomolo' meant... haha.. I thought that was funny.

So our team was having lunch today, and our awesome PM decides to look up the definition of tomolo in Urban Dictionary...

In Urban Dictionary:
1. tomolo (27 up, 13 down)
...
Definition: literally 'tomorrow' if you're mentally retarded
Example: See you tomolo KEKEEK LOLLERZ ^_^
Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tomolo

It was pretty funny I thought. But at the same time I don't know if I should really be laughing. Now, will I stop using it?.. probably not..

So mentally retarded I guess I am ... lol.

No comments: