Friday, June 17, 2011

Soldier Trip - SVC Day Trip

Day trip to SVC. Another soldier trip of fly in early, full day of meetings, then extradite myself back out all on the same day.

As always, had my breakfast of champions at Sea-Tac, then had a great filling lunch that had steak, rib, and chicken.. .Mmmm... so good.

Learned quite a bit this trip, which would help greatly in the specs I need to write. The other cool thing was that I tried out online check-in and used my phone to pass security. That was pretty cool and conveninent. Data phones are aweeesome!

After the flight back in, met up for some sushi. Was originally going to go out after, but was too exhausted and so just went back home and called a night - resting up for volunteering the next day.

The restaurant was alright, not spectacular, will post an entry for this place on the sushi blog... eventually... hahaha.

No comments: