Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weddings and Dinners - Part I

Today ex-Seattle buddy and VIP bbtea buddy were both getting married! Congrats to both of them. On this same fine day, it was also family dinner night. Busy day!

Wasn't able to go to VIP bbtea buddy's wedding, but I was able to make ex-Seattle buddy's and got to see a bunch of people I haven't seen in years! It was really nice to see them and it was fun catching up. Also thought it was pretty cute that there was ex-Seattle buddy's personality sprinkled throughout the wedding like the confetti and bubbles, serving peking duck and sushi during the reception, even the unplanned last minute change from outdoor to tented wedding walk (which I personally think it looked nicer than the outdoor one. All made it her wedding!

Was definitely glad I was able to make at least part of the wedding - really nice that though I didn't have a chance to talk, I was for once able to see some people more than once in my semi-annual trips. It'd be great to meet up more than once, but time and distance is against me here. Oh well, all I can do is make the most out of it I guess...

After a little bit, it was time to say goodbye to bride and head off for the family dinner. Wasn't able to say goodbye to everyone I wanted to in person, hopefully I will see them again soon!

No comments: