Monday, June 13, 2011

Weird Day... Watching My Health...

Woke up this morning feeling hungover..lol. Today marks the last day of my 2 week holiday in T.dot. My bro and his wife! (1st time calling her that) came by and off we went for dim sum.

The weirdest part of the day was right before dim sum, I got my lazy self off the couch and whoosh, my heart started pounding real fast and it wouldn't be 2 hours later that it would return to normal. As part of this, my head started pounding and I was all clammy and sweaty - wasn't a good experience at all. Soldier me carried through lunch though, but if it wasn't for this not being the first time, I swear I had symptoms of a small heart attack...lol. Guess I am getting old.

Anyhow, being all recovered by the time I went to the airport, back to work I go tomolo...

No comments: