Saturday, July 30, 2011

Afternoon at Bellevue Botanical Garden


Inspired by a text, today I decided that even if my knee is busted, I would go do something outside. So looked up my list of todos, and picked up the Bellevue Botanical Garden.

So armed with my camera, I went about just playing with it and walking around. It was pretty nice actually - definitely was a good idea to go outdoors on this beautiful day. They had a show going on during the time (hence the dude in the angel outfit) of Alice in Wonderland. Didn't really sit to watch the show, but I thought it was pretty cool that they were putting on a show like this for the kids. On a side note, that angel outfit looks pretty cool.

It was a pretty nice place to take photos. Apparently looking online, some people actually take their weddings photos there. I can sorta see it, but not at the same time.

Anyhow, next time I think I will definitely bring the long lens and try out them close up shots of the 'bee with the flower'. Tried a few today but didn't turn out as I wanted it to. This is probably the best one out of the 'bee with flower' pics...

Definitely will go back again when weather's nice to continue playing with the camera.

No comments: