Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another visit - another second session.

Another appointment (not part of the prescheduled two other appointments I will have next week)...

This time I would have an exoto knife to my neck...lol. Doc scrapes the back my neck, then comes back and goes ... errrr, yea, I need to take a piece of your skin.

So here I am, going alright, and then he starts working at it. Didn't really hurt all that much, so I thought, good stuff. Then when I finally take a look, I see a bunch of blood on the gauze, and apparently they go on to tell me he tells me he had to use a stitch!... errr..

Now that means I have to delay my hair cutting for 2 weeks. I wonder how I can shower.. hrm... .. .

The good thing though, this appointment took only 30 minutes. Sooo efficient. I likkke. But then again, now I have yet another appointment in 2 weeks to take off the stitches (or stitch in my case).

No comments: