Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bejewelled Master = Me!

After talking to a good friend a few months back shortly I got my data phone, I found a free Bejewelled game (Jewel3) offered free. So having pretty much filled up most of the bars on the facebook one, what better way to kill time when waiting around to have a game handy? (the wonders of a data phone never ceases to amaze me).

So my first game I placed in the top 10, my second top 5 (though it couldn't post because I didn't have data turned on :(). So it was only a matter of time before I would play my 3rd game ever, and obtain gold.

Today marks that day! So after a month of on and off playing.... I have achieved it. Number 1 in the WORLD!.. wuhahaha.

Random youtube victory song...

Bejewelled master out.

1 comment:

AP said...

Omg. You must be kidding me. Haha