Friday, July 15, 2011

Doctor Doctor Doctor

Woke up this morning in pain. Specifically, my whole left side was in pain. It hurt even to get out of bed! But soldier Mson pulls up his strength, and calls the nurse hotline... gets himself an appointment to make sure he is not dying... hahaha.

Checked it out - turns out it's just my muscles all tensing up thanks to "dude who elbowed me in the ribs last Sunday" ...nothing happy aspirin can't fix :). Phewf - I was actually pretty worried that something was busted.

But so per Doc's orders, popped a few advils, took it easy and let nature take its course.

...And that's why I never like going to go see a doctor... I either don't visit the Doctor for years, or I see them just wayyy too often. The tally thus far...

These past two weeks: 3 visits to the clinic, 3 phone chats, and two pending visits

No comments: