Saturday, July 30, 2011

First Kobe Beef Experience


Today would be the first time I try Kobe Beef (beef from a Wagyu). Supposedly they are awesome in taste, due to its high fat content (people call that marbling - I guess it sounds way better that super fatty beef.. heh heh).

So on the menu, there was the Australian Wagyu. The taste was pretty good, really soft, though the flavor wasn't as good as say the rib eye that the people next to me had.. haha. For me, this cut was called the 'Zagato' cut (Don't remember exactly the name, but it sounded really cool - it's basically a marketing term for a new york strip like cut or something).

PS - this was taken with my camera phone. The light is a bit dim, but still pretty good quality me thinks. Ahh... technology, what marvellous things it can do... .. .

No comments: