Thursday, July 21, 2011

Movie Day!

Working pretty hard the last couple days, so that I could attend Moviepoolooza - where I'd get to watch Captain America, and Transformers :).

So my work day today was: Wake up, then drive to the cinema. My lunch consisted of 1.5 bags of popcorn and coke...lol.

Captain America is pretty cool. I have to say, the whole 3D concept is pretty neat. There was a whole 'weak become strong become hero' theme to the movie too, so I thought it was actually pretty inspiring too (I guess sometimes I read too much out of a movie)... I was actually planning to do some work after I got back, but then I went out for dinner instead :). I will work harder tomolo!

After dinner, Travel Buddy + some new friends came over for some random drinking fun. Played some dice, some rock paper scissors, and flip the quarter in egg cartons for drinks, polishing off a couple bottle of wines in the process.

The flip the quarter game was a game I was never good at - and still pretty bad at. What was a bummer though was that it seems I have lost my rock paper scissor skills - will have to work at that... lol.

Pretty good night of some light drinking - come to think of it..last time we did this was almost a year ago.

No comments: