Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 0: En route to Peru - @ MIA

Originally the plan was that I swing outside the airport and check out Coral Gables... but after a red eye with no sleep, the thought of lugging a backpack around town didn't seem too tantalizing. So instead, just bummed around the airport, blogging away and internalizing some thoughts.

Also played around with my backpack. Turns out I was able to squeeze it inside the metal frames of Alaskan, LAN, TACA carry on limits. While the non 24" took some forcing in, it nevertheless made it. So proud of this that I took a picture, but alas blogger doesn't work too well on win7... This though means COPA is the only one I haven't tried - but that airline is the biggest allowance of all.

Maybe a bit premature to declare, but bag purchase=success!

Spending almost 2 days at the airport, thank goodness for data phones... me so efficient..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur data plan roaming fee may be hefty - at least in canada. watch out

good to follow ur trip though.

get enough sleep to enjoy ur trip. u get sick easily when not sleep enough