Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Finally, a haircut

After two months+, I finally can get a haircut!

Wasn't without a challenge though. After calling 3 different places - all not being available, I finally default back to the usual place. Found a random person there to cut, and tried as usual in my non articulate way to explain what I want (of course it fails miserably). Though since it was a Wed, and I had time to kill, I started describing and with my trusty data phone, tried to find some pics but failed.

Anyhow, at some point though, a breakthrough happens and we finally get what I wanted.. haha.

The description apparently is the following:
"even but uneven, really texturize, layered, messy look all over. Also use razor or just point cut everywhere"
... There is a reason why I could never describe what I want.

No comments: