Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another Pig-a-thon outing...

Met up with a friend for dinner. Funny how everytime we go out for food, we end up ordering half the menu... lol.

It was more than a year (maybe more) since we've talked, but it was good to catch up. Had some pretty intriguing conversations that makes me think quite a bit I have to say.

Some random notes for myself...
Living the life of the non crystal shop merchant, I really should make an effort to do that... .. .

"It's only annoying if the person doesn't want to hear from you, otherwise, it's all good." Hahaha - pretty funny I think, cuz it's true.

"You won't know till you try, but you can't start if you don't know. But at the end of the day, you just know... and really if you don't try, you will never know."

Anyhow, random jotting notes completed. Mson out.

No comments: