Saturday, November 05, 2011

Software Entrepreneurship Course Thoughts

With this whole course and finding out there are a bunch of people who have their own businesses... makes me wonder - how many years will it take to get this experience and to be successful at it. And is all this work worth whatever they had traded off to get to where they are today. How much freedom do they get to enjoy life once they are there.

Am I really comfortable where I am now, or should I try to be even more comfortable (though as of today, my latest random experiment have failed miserably... hahaha). A hamster in them wheels, vs. ... .. . ?

Anyhow, each week literally there are milionaires walking giving their spheel. It's pretty cool to see these folks take the time to give a lecture to us.

Also, what Bill G said does ring home a little bit (this is from one of the colloquiums). Sure, tens of millions will make alot of things more convenient. But once you become super rich,

"A burger is still a burger." - pretty true. I don't need billions... just millions :)

No comments: