Saturday, January 07, 2012

Cousin's TO Wedding Celebration

Today would be the main reason that I stayed an extra week in Toronto for. Missing my cousin's momentous day in HK, the next chance to catch it was in Toronto - and today was the day.

The shark's fin was very well presented - and filling I thought. Comes with the perk of helping out I guess - turns out only the head tables get the upgraded shark's fin. Sweet!

With my trusty sidekick (aka soon-to-be PhD cousin) and this other guy (who must be jet lagged or something), we executed an adhoc MC hosting. It went ok overall. Data phone comes to the rescue to fill up some of the time. I wonder if there's a video of it somewhere.

On another note -
My niece smiles at me!.. yay!.. first time since she learned how to talk.. wuhahahaha! Was playing some put shape in block thing, and she played with me and smiled!

Now onto K...

No comments: