Sunday, January 08, 2012

Day Before the Flight

After the outing to be the MC with fellow cousin, went for one final K outing before heading back to S-town.

As always, I meet more new people in one night than in one year in S-town... but that's a given. Sometimes it makes me wonder what/where my priorities are.

Interestingly enough, some catching up and chatting did make me think of a few things - will take a little time to digest... ... .

One of the best surprises here was seeing an old friend - didn't think I would see her again now that she moved back to HK. One of the nicest people I have probably ever met. It was great to see and talk with her again, knowing she still hasn't really changed all that much after so many years. Definitely a treat!

That and I lost I think 20 in a row to this girl... no matter what game I played with her. That was pretty funny I thought - either I really sucked, or she was really lucky (I think it was the latter)... .. .

No comments: