Sunday, March 25, 2012

Soccer Weekend

The weather was just beautiful this weekend. On Saturday, I ended up driving around to find a place to play soccer. The aftermath - 3 games in 2 days! Sooo sorrre.

Started with a pickup on Saturday, which then turned into a full field game. This whole getting fit is definitely helping, as I am able to march down the field not hurting and make plays.

Then on Sunday played a full field game (things start going downhill from here as I was still sore from Saturday). Then to complete it off, played indoor at night.

Amazing... amazingly tired. Though it would be great if I can get back into good enough shape to do this. I think also in order to pull this off, I should probably start sleeping earlier and more during the week... .. .

The road to getting fit continues... .. .

No comments: