Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunday Tourist Fun: Dinner and Random Drive

Had a nice chat today as I was stuck in traffic. Normally I'd be totally annoyed, but today, it was a nice chat. That and it probably it was a nice day as well, and it's been awhile since I just enjoyed the outdoors.

As always, the drive towards the north is always beautiful. The even better part was that we even got a great view at Ray's boathouse. Arrived there during the sunset - so it wasn't too blinding, but still get all the sunset-ness.

As I was looking at it, I am patting myself thinking of how great an idea it was to ask for a window table...lol. This is probably the first time I landed such a nice table at Ray's Boathouse. Definitely gonna do that again.

The food was not as good as I remembered it though. Though the wine was definitely good :). But really, at the end of the day, it's the company that matters. A pretty relaxing and fun day - even went on a random trip driving around Seattle after dinner... but failed to locate the spot that I wanted to find (turns out we were actually really close to it).

No comments: