Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunday Tourist Fun: Tulip Festival - 3 years later

Can't believe it's been 3 years since I've been here.

The traffic was alot worse... took an hour and a half to get there. Though it was pretty cool to see my passenger poking at the side window like a little kid loving the scenery... lol. That was pretty cute.

As I was walking around - I still remember the me that was having fun texting away while seeing fields of tulips. The first time ever that I've seen that much tulips gathered in one place... The first time in a few years I started wondering again.

On another lighter note. I think the pictures I have taken have gotten better than 3 years ago (surprising given how little time I have put into this). Though I do think there is still ALOT of work that needs to be done. Maybe that will be something I pick up seriously for in June.

(More Pictures to Come...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally extracted the pics out of the camera too