Friday, December 14, 2012

Mashiko... One Last Time for the Year

This time I wrote down every dish as it was served. The pictures though didn't turn out as appetizer as the food actually was. I have to look up how to fix this new phone camera so it takes better pictures.

Geoduck with Asian Pear Kumanoto Oysters


Sea trout sashimi on Ponzu Sauce Uni on Half Shell


Abalone (body, intestine, et. al) Tuna Poke Salad



Poached Egg on Tuna Tartar Sapporo, Salmon, Albacore Toro



Tako Salad, Mushroom with Monkfish Liver Ishin with Ikura



Geoduck Satay Nabiyaki with Crab and Clams



Jasmine Tea Ice Cream Brulee
On another note, I think next time I come I am going to have to get the order 2 weeks in advance one. This omakase is starting to be very unexciting (not to mention I think over the last year, the price has started going up).

No comments: