Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day - come to think of it, my first ever!...

Getting off work earlier than usual to avoid the traffic, I arrive on the west side at a somewhat decent time.

First, the flowers.  Knew it should be good, but turned out even more than I imagined.  When I saw them, I was surprised how big the flowers were (and how heavy it was).  The entire arrangement was easily covering my whole body (from the top of my head down to my waist).  Woah!

Went to the SAM to look at the exhibits, then to Taste restaurant (the restaurant inside SAM).  Had their grilled rainbow trout which was very yummy, but very hard to eat because of the tons of small bones everywhere.  We got a pretty nice seat so it was a pretty relaxing (and romantic.. keekeekee) atmosphere.

Towards the end of the meal, the table next to us started chatting with us.  Turns out they really like to eat as well and try different places. 

Arriving home, I am treated with desert. Mmmm. .Mango pudding!  Didn't realize guys get presents on this day too.  I am starting to like this day :)

No comments: