Monday, May 27, 2013

Week in Toronto

A week (and a bit) in Toronto (5/16 to 5/26)...
5/17: Family Dinner
My lil nephew looking gooooood! :).  Kee kee kee

5/18:Making Dinner
Good deal on lobsters. So I made it... and ate it with Hermie and his lil friend/wife.  Mmmm...

5/19: Tracie's Wedding
The Polish tradition: Shot of vodka for each person entering the reception... that might be a tradition I may need to incorporate into mine :P
5/25: Dinner with Cous's
See both my niece and nephew!  And PhD cousin too! 

I was asked to dress nicer and not sport my normal PJ attire - so I spotted on a tie... only to be banned from wearing it before the guests showed up :(.

Rest of the week - catching up, dinners, lunches and bars at various places of my choosing... wuhahaha :)

Net result: 10 lbs heavier... .. A pound a day?  Have I become the arch-nemesis of Jenny Craig?

No comments: