Sunday, August 04, 2013

PaddleBoard yoga bust...

We had booked to do paddleboard yoga today... but turns out we missed the time by a few hours... Errr.. Oops.

So instead, we walked around Golden Gardens and had ice cream :).  Also chilled at a kiddy playground for probably a good 30 to 40 minutes.  What I did observe though is the playground they have now is a lot saver.  There was this ball of rope thing which I think is the 21st century version of the good old monkey bars.  Much harder to hurt yourself on those I think (I still remember how PhD cousin broke her arm falling off one of those).  The other contraption they had there - a thing where you jump and and start spinning yourself... that one was a tad dangerous to me (which I guess if I compare that to the tire swing... it's not THAT dangerous).

Ahhh.. Kids these days... given so much safe things to play with... .. .

No comments: