Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Wedding in Vancouver

Today was little friend's brother's wedding.

Food was really yummy.  Sharks fin was yummmmmy, and I was given 3 abalone to eat.  Wuhahahaha. Not to mention the lobster, and the noodles etc.  Gooood times!

I did have one task assigned to me at the beginning of the reception.  To set up the projector in the other room.  Had to use some creative engineering skills to make that work.  It ended up sort of ok :).  I also helped delegate instructions and work with the wedding coordinator.  My new found managing skills put to good use!

The entrance was pretty cool - there was an old school Chinese carriage thing that the groomsmen carried the bride in, while the groom just walked in.  Hahaha.  Poor groomsmen!

The booze ran out midway through dinner.. haha.. We are such a bunch of alcoholics!  But I was still able to salvage some wine for myself :).

No comments: