Sunday, September 29, 2013

Birthday Weekend: Sunday Spa

After a night out and lots of alcohol, today woke up groggily for the final day of the Birthday Weekend, and to think, my actual birthday hasn't even come about yet!

The surprise today... an outing to a spa!!!

It was up north and in a pretty quiet area.  There were 2 hot tubs, one cold water wooden tub outside, and a sauna inside.  Free drinks (non alcoholic) and snacks throughout.  It was a bit cloudy and little drizzly, but made it that much nicer.

As part of my present, lil friend got me a massage.  It was pretty nice.  The only weird part was the guy massaged my ear, like stick his fingers in it.  That was weird, and actually hurt a bit.  The rest though was good. Apparently though (as I read through the posts on the world wide web), ear massaging is suppose to be pretty good for you.

Most people there were older and walked around butt naked.  I and lil friend though wore our bathing suits.

All in all, was there for 3 hours or so before heading back.  Nice and relaxing.

Thank you!  Muaaah :)

No comments: