Saturday, October 12, 2013

Week in Hawaii - Day 1: Mitch's Sushi and Sushi Sasabune

Leaving on a Saturday morning, we head towards Honululu for my first time (at least that I remember) in Hawaii!

The first stop - Fresh Sashimi!

Mitch's sushi
Lobster sashimi (Australian), own sake, Mmm...
Namako (sea cumcumber)
Lobster n umekarage (jellyfish)
Shimaji (japan popoa), sayori, snapper, Suzuki
Amaebi kimayaki
Lobster miso soup
A $10 taxi ride from the airport!

Sushi Sasabune (1417 South King St)
Canadian albacore
Baby squid w blue crab and sesame
Blue fin toro
Snapper and halibut
Golden eye snapper and hamachi
Scallop and king salmon
Kushi w Alaskan roe and pacific baked
Blue shrimp
Amberjack and king crab
Tuna tartar
Rock lobster
Sea eel and egg
Mochi and green tea ice cream

(Unfortunately, I lost all the pictures I had of this trip as I lost all the pictures on my phone shortly after this trip :( )

No comments: