Monday, March 17, 2014

Okinawa and Taipei - Day 10 (again!) - Back from the future!


Arriving back at 8am, the trip from the future comes to a close.  Got home, took a shower, then went to bed.  Woke up at 5pm… :P

As it got later on into the night, I was feeling hungry.  But with nothing in the fridge, and too lazy to make anything, I decided to go for some omakase sushi at I Love Sushi.  It was the perfect plan because I wanted to check if my car would start up, to avoid finding out tomorrow morning and needing to figure out where to find a car to jump it with.  This place was just the perfect distance to get some juice into the car :).  Plus, I haven't eaten raw fish for a few days.

Ended up not being able to sleep until very late - probably because of my 8 hour morning-afternoon nap…

Back from the future, gearing up for next week, which will be work work work.


No comments: