Sunday, April 06, 2014

4/4 to 4/6 BBW LAX Weekend

After an interview on Friday, proceeded to head towards the airport to get to LAX.  Leaving at 3:05pm, luckily the traffic didn’t pick up fully yet and I was able to get to the airport area in 45 minutes - well before my 5pm flight.  Armed with TSA precheck, and my reservation for airport parking (which I was lucky to have, as the lot was actually full… first time that's ever happened), it was in no time that I was at the gate.

Started the night with some drinks, then some food, then the usual.  Got back to the hotel late.. not remembering most of it the next morning.. Haha.  3 drink limit broken for sure.  

On Saturday, HHH flew in on a whim to join the festivities.  He arrived to see the common sight of basically everyone sleeping (just like when I arrived yesterday), and just like the old days…

Sunday we drank some half yards at the yard house after watching the game.  Then had a pretty chill evening as things were winding down.  Had some deep conversations at 3am in the morning, then at 4am, off I headed to the airport.

No comments: