Monday, May 05, 2014

Mom's 60th Bday - Last Day in T.O.

Woke up at 11am, bummed around, had some little dragon dumplings.
Got home, took a 2.5 hour nap today :).  Dinner (that had lobster and fish.. Mmmmm..), then airport.

Nice lazy day :)

The flight wasn't booked fully as it turns out, tons of empty rows in the back row - perhaps this is why they rescheduled me to this flight… likely the morning flight that no longer appeared didn't have enough people to fly on it.

I was up in the front half of the plane, where there were more people.  Thought this would be a quiet flight (since it was a night 8:45pm take off flight, and would be a 5 hour long flight), but as it turns out, there are two old men behind me that decided to drink a bit, and was drunk after 2 rounds, and talked a bit louder than what I would expect of an evening flight.  Perhaps I should have just moved to the back.


No comments: