Thursday, October 09, 2014

Carpet Cleaning and Happy Hour

Used a coupon today bought on Living Social for carpet cleaning.  Citywide Carpet Cleaning I think was the name.  For $69, they would do the living + dining area, and the bedroom.  One person came, surveyed, and started using metal vacuum like thing.  300 F hot water flowing through the carpet - sound so clean!  I think for show, they really should have clear tubes so people can 'see' the dirt that is being picked up.  While I am sure that it should be cleaner now, because there wasn't anything to see, it was hard to know just how dirty the carpet was.  The guy afterwards said it was pretty clean - guess my vacuum schedule was alright :)

Since it ended a lot earlier than I thought, I headed home and then caught the Chiso happy hour.  What a nice deal.   Yummy!  This is easily quickly becoming my go to place.

No comments: