Friday, December 26, 2014

Regal Princess Cruise - Day 6: Sea Day - Lobster Day for Dinner

In the afternoon, I went to play some 4 on 4 soccer on the top deck.  Turns out most of the people there didn't really play soccer too much so I was easily one of the better players on the pitch.. Hahahaha.  It was pretty fun and turned out it requires a lot of core stability that I didn't notice while I was playing.

The main event tonight was dinner.  Tonight we had two dinner sittings.  One at 6:00pm, then another at 9:00pm :). 

As you might have guessed, tonight was the anticipated lobster and escargot night that I have been waiting for this whole cruise!

Result: I only had one type of appetizer and main course.  To be exact 26 escargots (so 4 dishes + 1/3 of lil friends'), and 11 lobsters.  Yummmmy.

While it sounds crazy to have 11 lobsters, the lobster tails themselves were not the gigantic ones, but instead, took about three bites to finish.  This was by far my favorite meal aboard the cruise :).

Lil friend had a salad for our second sitting, and it turned out there was a bug in it.  The head waiter came by to apologize, and took down our stateroom number, but it doesn't look like anything was done.  It was nice that they apologized, but what is the point of taking down the stateroom number if they are basically doing nothing?

No comments: