Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pre-Honeymoon - Day 0: The Asia Trip begins!

Flying out at 1:00 am, I was headed towards the future!

The plane ride was long, and even though it was 1 am when the flight took off, I did not really get much sleep.  As much as I tried to sleep, my band said that I had less than 1 hour of restful sleep.  The movies weren't that great, but luckily, chatted with a doctor next to me who had some good stories, keeping both of us entertained for a few hours, thereby saving me from staring at the back of the seat in front of me when I was not tossing and turning in my seat.

The airplane meals were pretty bad.  Didn't really eat much of it.  But they kept serving us food - heck, they even served breakfast at 2am!!!

I would arrive in the future (aka Taiwan) 30 minutes late.  The folks were nice though as they waited for the bunch of us connecting before taking off.  Eva Air - what good service!

And with that I have arrived - first time back in 23 years!

No comments: