Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Pre-Honeymoon - Day 6: Ocean Park

Today we would take the kiddos to Ocean Park (or rather, have the kiddos take us to Ocean Park).

First stop - brunch at Tai Hing (yes - again).  What was special today though was that I had the opportunity to drink some 肺湯 - something I have not had for 20+ years!!!  On a side note, our server was really happy, and impressed with us because we ate quite a bit.  

After brunch, we headed towards Ocean Park.  We watched a dolphin show, then went on the Ferris wheel - just in time for the sun set.  I am very glad that I bought a Lumia 950 as my phone because with it, I have been able to take some pretty good pictures without having to pull out my DLSR.  This sunset picture is taken with the Lumia - not too bad right?

For dinner, our friends took us to their 'dining hall' where the food was delicious.  The highlight were the shrimps.  We actually had 3 (or 4?) plates of them between 5 adults and 2 children.  There were two flavors (below only shows the soy sauce version, the other one is golden in color - I think it was made with duck yolk batter).



Food Tally:
Brunch (太興): Noodles and 肺湯 Pig Lung Soup (210 HKD)
Snack in Ocean Park: Octopus, Coke, Black sesame McD Ice Cream Cone (209 HKD)
Dinner: Shrimp galore and yummy food (600 HKD)

Total Spent on Food for the Day: 210 + 209 + 600 = 1,019 HKD = ~$132 USD

No comments: