Monday, June 20, 2016

Hawaii Day 2: Candoo's Big Day

Today was the main reason for coming to Hawaii ... Candoo's big day!

After yesterday's rehearsal, the girls were all ready to go!  For me, I helped too at this wedding... I was a dish washer for tea pouring! :)

For the cocktail hour, there was this sweet blue drink that I drank that didn't go down too well for me.  It was yummy though.  Looked like an AMF, but tasted sweet.  

The food at the reception was good - surf and turf :).  The steak was cooked medium, which is the first time I can recall at a wedding that steak's were cooked decently, and for the surf part, it was lobster!  Mmmmm... 

Beautiful weather, things went pretty smoothly.  Congrats!!!

Side note: Tried out my latest invention - seemed to work well, but needs some more modifications and adjustments before it is ready.

No comments: