Saturday, September 16, 2006

Santa Cruz II

So today we were supposedly to go to Santa Cruz to surf. However, since we didn't understand diddly squash 'bout surf reports, the waves ended up being too low for us to surf (yes, even for us amateurs). So instead, we spent the day at the beach at Santa Cruz, just like any other California I guess....



Now if you thought the water was warm, boy did we fool you. The water was actually pretty cold. But in a way, it was pretty refreshing. We did some burying of people as well on the beach, but I won't post those in my blog... Those who know me can look at my laptop when I get back...

As well, since we were at boardwalk/California - and there were lifeguard stations... I decided to pay my tribute to OC.. below is the 'classic OC pose' I decided to do... I think you should be able to guess what I was going for here... so white so pure.. hehhehehehe



So even though we didn't get to surf, it was still a pretty nice day. One other thing I found was that my leg, after 2 months, has still not fully healed! I found out when we were playing volleyball on the beach and after jumping up to hit the ball back, I completely lost my balance on the way, falling to the ground. This was partly cuz my left ankle just gave out...This is getting to be a very big annoyance as I cannot go as carefree as I like. You'd think after 2 months, a little sprain would have completely healed itself. But no, my foot is still fu*ked! But meh, I will be playing soccer on Monday, guess I will just play injured! As long as its not a real competition, I won't need to push myself too hard...

For dinner, we went to "in and out", a fast food restaurant... now being the newbie, ordered this item called 'animal fry'... and well, if you wanna know what it is, you gotta order it yourself! It is a VERY interesting looking piece of work!

And at night, went to downtown San Jose for the clubbing experience. The best part was being able to get in right away. By merging in with the guest list ppl, we were told by the bouncers to get in the line... so that saved us at least an hour or two of waiting out in the East side of Mson's map...

Inside the club, same old same old.. blahblahblah. nothing worth mentioning...

And so ends the day at Santa Cruz II

1 comment:

shima mirkarimi said...

you guys are hilarious!