Saturday, August 04, 2007

Anacortes Nite

After waking up early and hitting numerous non touristy spots... I set out on a 1.5 hr drive up north to eat some fresh crab and good booze!

Was pretty tired after all the talking and walking about in the morning and afternoon. Haven't had much 'relaxation' time these past few weeks (actually mths), so it was refreshing to be able to just sit down not have to do anything.

One of the things I learned is a drinking game called 'beer pong'. Beginner's luck wasn't on my side, so my team didn't win, but then again, is there really a winner in such games? lol. It was tremendously fun. You line up 10 cups on either side of a ping-pong table, and you tried to throw the ball into the cup. You sink one in, the other team drinks, then remove the cup. Game ends when all the other cups of a team disappears. Very fun indeed.

Haha, apparently I was also talking up some guy twice my size at some point.. hehhehehe... oh well. All fun and games!

Ended the night pretty early, sleeping on a random couch :). Ahhh.. the worry free life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AhHa... "someone" told me he doesn't drink anymore.

8/20/2007 9:29:37 PM Manson haha. i don't drink anymore :D

So now no excuse when I try to get you drunk on your bday!