Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Streaming TV from Internet

After missing the season premiere of heroes, I was at my wit's end trying to figure out where I can get it. Then out of nowhere, the Wise Surfer Man appeared from nowhere and blessed me with a gift... an URL that in it, contained the NBC's full episode watching website. With it, after fiddling around with it a little bit, I was enjoying the first episode of Heroes, in full screen style! Heroes Season Premiere was GREAT!

Turns out there are other TV stations doing the same... wow! How technology has changed... Who needs cable when you can stream from nbc's website :) ...

Personally, I think being able to stream from these TV station web sites is even better than cable, because I don't have to sit in front of the TV at a specific time and have to go through all them commercials. This will make me watch shows alot more.. wuhahaha

No comments: