Saturday, December 08, 2007

Neko's Weekend Visit to Seattle

Earlier on in the week, Neko appeared for the first time in 2 mths on MSN to let me know that she was coming for a visit! And so by the end of week, here Neko was, in the rainy city of Seattle!

Giving the full tourist treatment, we took Neko to Pike's Place, and of course, the Space Age Restroom!!! Other places included the Ray's Boathouse and alot of malls!

One random thing we did was go on a Merry Go Around. For some reason, I ended up on a horse that was wayyy too small for me. It was really fun, but I had to be very careful that my 'lower' body did not get too close to the back of the horse's head... because the seat did not really fit me... and with the horse rocking back and forth, it would have hurt quite a bit if it hit my 'lower' body...
I did notice one peculiar thing though. For the Merry Go Around, I realized that the 'small' horses were on the inside, the medium ones in the middle, and the large ones were on the outside. Is that always the case?

Hrm, not quite sure who has the pictures, but I am sure it will probably take me 5 years to get my hands on them (just like how I don't have half my university pics still as of right now either)...

To add to my list of tourist attractions: shopping seems to satisfy any fellow Canadian! We did ALOT of this all weekend...

No comments: