Friday, December 21, 2007

Xmas in TO: 2nd Night

Logically, the next must do after wings and beer is a K session. After being deprived of real karoake for 6 months, it was time to re-educate myself in the ways of dice, singing, and drinking. With my trusty teachers, I was able to do just that! :)

Didn't really get to talk much this night, but did get to see quite a bunch of people!... and of course, play dice and drink!

As always, there's never a dull moment when I get to see Anime Buddy. First greeting from Anime Buddy as she walks in:
"You are worth $40!"
lol... Wish I'd have been worth just a tiny bit more... Too bad Anime Buddy couldn't stay the whole night though, otherwise it'd be even more fun!

As always, not quite sure where pics from the night are scattered around, but one of these days, I will find them!

Thanks for coming out! :)

ps. Thanks for the cookies anime buddy! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL... ok ok... you're worth $50 =P
All you can drink and I was driving plus had work the next morning... so sad. Next time we'll make it up.
I was surprised you actully had any cookies left at the end of the night the rate the rest of the boys were eating them at K.