Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bought $50 worth of socks...

So at lecture, as I was listening to the wonders of biology, my eyes at one point ended up on good ol' Amazon. I started poking around randomly, looking at lens, then ended up looking at socks...

So I've been looking to increase my black socks collection for awhile now. But when I go to a store, they always seem to never be on sale (and being a 'bargain shopper' .. lol, I kept holding out). But today, lo and behold, the wonders of internet shows me that socks were on sale!

So with that, I look up various reviews, bought 3 different brands... and a few clicks later... $50 worth of socks!... Weeeeee!

I think I am slowly starting a tradition for myself where for every course, I would have to buy at least one thing online.

Update: Them socks arrived one week later... feel sooo good

No comments: