Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hermie's convo... My First... His Third...

Arriving on time and in style the day before, today was the day to attend Hermie's convocation. Having missed his last two, there was no way I would miss this way (given I'd imagine this should be the last one afterall).

<-- the perfect university ad campaign look :)

Come to think of it, this is probably the first convo of someone else's that I've been to. I remember mine 4 years ago where I was falling asleep in mine (and being completely hungover didn't help keep me awake at all). On that note, I think it's pretty awesome to have a last name that starts with a 'Z'... because they usually get the biggest applause.. hahaha.

But nevertheless, it was worth the outing, that and they had free food and beverages after too. I guess MBAs are MBAs... The weather was really hot though, very humid days! I literally was melting within 15 minutes of walking outside. How did I survive this Toronto weather in the past!?

One more degree to add to the list. Congrats Hermie!

No comments: