Thursday, October 16, 2014

Connector and a PO Box

So these past couple weeks I've been becoming a Citylite :P.  Taking the bus to work as it is pretty convenient and pretty on time.  Also for the return trip , it is actually faster than me driving because the bus can take the carpool lane - bypassing the on ramp gating light, and also in the evening, have a direct clear route to zip through all the backed up traffic.

Fast forward to today, and the Connector gets in an accident.  We were on the I5 and the Porsche behind us ran into the back of the van.  The strangest part was there was a decent amount of honking that I heard (easily 10-15s) before the thud.  You'd think if the lady had that much time to honk… that they might want to think about stepping on the brakes.   So that delayed by an hour.  What a way to start the day.

Aside from that adventure - also got my PO box :).  

No comments: