Friday, March 13, 2009

Sleep-in Day

Having slept <5 hours a night for the past 2 weeks, sleep was the only thing on my mind today... What a great coincidence that today there was an office move... what a perfect day!

So after getting home around 1ish, took a quick 4 hr nap. Today was suppose to be an infamous IMO-Trinity combo night. Wasn't feeling too well though (probably from the lack of sleep), so I was going to play it by ear and at least go to IMO for dinner, then on the spot decide if I should soldier on...

Turns out though that today WASN'T an IMO-Trinity combo night, but just a misguided use of the term. The originators of this term both thought when IMO and Trinity were paired up on the same night, this implictly implies that a dinner at IMO followed by predrink at IMO and then a waltz over to Trinity, completed with the optional side-quest of 3am hot dogs or food == the plan... BUT apparently this wasn't the case.

Thinking that I didn't have to make dinner, here I was bumming around until 8pm - the usual time when events get kicked off, I am told tonight is not an IMO-Trinity combo night, but a Trinity night - with IMO thrown in as a tease. To add salt to the wound, we won't have time to even grab a quick bite at IMO (at least that was the plan)... wtf?!?!?!

So all that being said, feeling already pretty crappy physically, and having to make my own dinner now, I ended up chillaxing at home and by 12am, I was safely tucked in to bed! Ahhh.. what a nice bed I had.

Oh.. today I also started my first JA session today (at 7:45am in the morning!...). It was pretty fun, it has been awhile since I last taught anything to more than 5 kids (today there were 24). I think I was actually nervous and slurring alot! Also, I definitely am not a morning person... thinking back, I had felt like crap this morning too...

No comments: