Saturday, September 08, 2012

Winne in Town Day I: Eating and Shopping Galore

With a detailed play by play schedule in hand, tour guide Mson didn't really have to do much other than be the chauffeur :).

The first stop in the weekend S.town experiences adventure is Salty's - a place I haven't been in a while and have been dying to take any tourist friends liking seafood and could wake up early. The place didn't disappoint! The oysters was fresh (they were kumimotos today), the crab was good, the crepes yummy, and the roast beef delicious. Goes without saying that a couple rounds later (...25+ oysters later), the brunch was well worth what I paid for :P.

After that, we went to the Boeing Factory for a tour. It's funy that I remember the last time I was here, I walked into a pole because I was so tired. This time I didn't run into the pole :). The tour was pretty much the same as last time though... I await when the next new concept plane comes out... then the tour I guess will have to be revamped.

After that, we went to the outlet (yes, I was here just a month ago). I still ended up buying stuff. Hahahha. I found new soccer cleets that not only fit me well, but also matched my shin guard sleeves :). So without hesitation (and seeing it's on sale), I snatched those right away. As I was checking out, I also saw a ball that matched... so I picked that up too. Wuhahaha

To end the day, we ate at Ray's boathouse, then headed back home.

No comments: