Thursday, June 09, 2011

Final Tux Fitting Day

So the week passed by really quickly actually. In the blink of an eye, there was only a couple days before the my bro's big day. This morning I would go for my final fitting for my tux...

So the week before, we went to try on suits, they measured us, jotted down the numbers, etc. etc. So today, it was suppose to try on these items, pay, and go. But instead, every item that was tried basically needed to be changed.








The week before:
Transition phase:
Transformation Complete!


Changes include: the shirt, tie, pants, and vest. The only thing that was kept was the jacket, and shoes.

Makes me wonder why the standard procedure is to go for an initial, then a final fitting. Seems like might as well just go for one.

The other thing I learned today. Tux pants = dress pants with racing stripes. If ex-Seattle buddy didn't tell me that there was a difference a couple days before, I would have never noticed.

And with that, another task complete!

No comments: