Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bday 23 Completed



So after an uneventful morning, the night was slightly better.

The highlight of the night had to be the place we went to for dinner... called Todai. This was a buffet restaurant that served chinese and japanese food. And get this, it served octopus sushis. ... (of course I chowed down on that). There were crepes, sashimi of 5 differnt kinds, eel sushi, dragon roll, and even cooked stuff like king crab and clams. It was $25.95 per person (yes, a tad expensive...).. but get his, since we went on my actual bday.. it was FREE for me!!! We even got a crayfish (small lobster as I would like to call it) at the beginning for free.... only thing I missed was the bday song that some other table got. I guess being old and the store closing in 15 minutes made the waiters lazy.



Then we went to a loft party... DAM!.. That place was nice. They had a fire going up in the top floor, and the view was nice. First time I've seen San Fran not rainy!

As I am typing this, it is 3:45 am in the morning, so forgive my spelling mistakes...Pictures to come soon; once I get it off the camera.

On another note, just talked w/ the lobster.. seems like she survived as well... goooodo stuff.. 2 years in a row we survived.. let's keep this tradition alive!!!

tipsy Mson out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is delicious, isnit it?